Hi !!!

Dear Friend
Welcome to my blogging world

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love !

Dear Friends,
Some one send me a forwarded mail. And I find a quotation in between the lines written in mail.
"when love is in your heart, there's room for endless happiness."

Now i want to know why it is so.... I have hear from several of my friends that when their girlfriend married/engaged with other guys. They lost all feelings of love for her. And after some time get new girl for love. And even some friend point out that they found new one even in one day only after thinking a single sentence that " I am in love with miss X". Some of my friends has told me on the basis of their experiences that it is only a mental thinking. So where is endless happiness does it in own imaginations or in real loves. :-)
And some friends had suggested that for a happy life (or we can say happiness), it is better to find a wiser girl for marriage, and beautiful girl for love.

No comments: